Graphite Mosaic™ was also known as the legacy NSVI product, “Buckingham”. Some photos may still show the former product name.
- Geology: Limestone
- Pattern: Mosaic
- Height: Irregular, up to 16" across (Full Bed & Thin Veneer)
- Length: Random, irregular from up to 16"
- Depth: Thin Veneer: 3/4" to 1-1/4"
- Colors: Beige, Black, Buff, Charcoal, Gray-Grey
- Coverage: Full Bed Depth Veneer: 30-40 Square Feet Per Ton
- Type: 100% Bedface
- Shape: Irregular
- Flats: 10 s/f Box; 100 s/f Crate, 180 s/f Crate; 100 s/f Pallet, 180 s/f Crate, 200 s/f Pallet
- Corners: 10 l/f Box; 100 l/f Crate; 100 l/f pallet